Catchbox Plus is a powerful wireless microphone system that offers high-quality whole-room audio capture. Two unique microphones – Clip lavalier and Cube throwable mic – will pick up the sound from everyone – speakers and audiences alike. The audio system is designed to be both intuitive and engaging to use, while also effortless to manage and maintain. Suitable for everything from simple hybrid meetings to large and complex multi-room installations, Catchbox Plus is commonly used in conferences, lecture halls, corporate meeting rooms, and other spaces.
The Catchbox Plus system includes Cube, Clip, Hub, Wireless Charger, Mounting Kit, Dock, and Brackets.
- Cube is a wireless, omni-directional, throwable, wirelessly chargeable, microphone with a soft, antibacterial, and customizable cover.
- Clip is an omni-directional lavalier microphone with a customizable fabric jacket and leave-the-room functionality.
- Hub is the receiver – it supports 2 wireless microphone channels and combines a receiver with an audio mixer. It has audio processing for an improved hybrid experience, stealth mode, and a Kensington lock for security.
- Wireless Charger is the charging pad for the Cube. Simply place the Cube on it, and it will charge the battery wirelessly.
- Mounting Kit allows you to attach the Hub to different surfaces – on the wall or ceiling with screws, behind the TV with adhesive tape, on the tripod with a ⅜ inch screw. It also works as a cable manager.
- Dock is the charger for the Clip lavalier microphone.
- Brackets are an elevated mount for the Dock that allows you to attach the Dock and Clip to vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Pick and choose what to include in your Catchbox Plus system according to your needs.