Audio dropouts are irregular interruptions or lack of audio signal. Common causes for a weak unreliable signal are:
- The receiver and the transmitter are located too far away from each other
- The signal is being absorbed by objects between the two devices
- Other devices are operating on the same frequency
Troubleshooting & solution
- Ensure the correct working range - check if the receiver and transmitter are within the recommended range (Line of Sight):
- Catchbox Plus system - 100 m / 330 ft
- Catchbox Mod - working range depends on the 3rd party beltpack transmitter specification
- Adjust the receiver and transmitter placement - try to ensure as little obstacles between them as possible to avoid signal absorption
- Check for other devices that use the same frequency band and try to reduce the number of such devices around (if possible).
Still experiencing audio dropouts? Reach out to our Customer Support team on live chat or by filling the Report a Problem contact form, and we’ll get back to you ASAP!