How to pair Catchbox Presenter Mic with Catchbox Plus Receiver
Catchbox Plus Receiver can be paired with up to two Transmitters simultaneously. To reduce the setup time, each Transmitter and Receiver unit have been paired in the factory before shipping.
How to pair Catchbox Plus Presenter Mic with the Receiver
- Turn on the devices - hold the power button of the Presenter Mic, plug the Plus Receiver via the USB cable or AC power adapter, and switch it on.
- Position the devices - make sure that both devices are located within 3 m distance from each other.
- Set the Presenter Mic to pairing mode - simultaneously press & hold both volume <<+>> and <<->> buttons.
- Set the Receiver to pairing mode - press the pairing button on the Receiver.
Once the devices are paired, the LEDs on both devices will light up steadily and the audio signal will be passed from the Presenter Mic to the Receiver.
Unpairing the devices
- Press & hold the Pairing button on the Receiver until the Mic status LEDs start blinking.
- Wait for the pairing information to be cleared from all devices. Both Mic status LEDs on the Receiver will turn off. All Transmitters will be disconnected from the Receiver.