Requirements for formatting the custom logo file
In this article, you'll learn about the customization options for your own Catchbox design and the logo file formatting requirements. Below you'll also find a customization tutorial video.
Catchbox customization options
You can order your Catchbox cover with the standard Catchbox logo - or add your own custom graphics for an extra 50 EUR / USD. You can upload your own logo or other graphics on all 4 sides of the cover. As for the background color, choose between the 5 standard Catchbox colors (Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Gray) - or choose a custom color for 50 EUR / USD extra!
Since all orders go straight to production after being submitted and paid, we’ll print it on the cover just as it is submitted on the order. Always make sure your custom logo is print-ready! You can see a live preview of your custom design during the Catchbox customization process.
Logo file formatting requirements
Here are the requirements for formatting your custom logo:
- PNG or JPG file format (PNG with a transparent background is recommended)
- The file should be up to 50 MB in size
- File size must be at least 700 x 700 px (maximum resolution - 23000 x 23000 px)
- Colors should be in RGB color model
- Good quality image (we print it as it is submitted)
- The image should be centered within the logo file
How to create your custom Catchbox design
Watch the customization walkthrough below to see how to create your own Catchbox design!