How many Catchboxes can I use in one room simultaneously?
The number of Catchbox systems that can be used in one room is different due to the technologies and frequency bands used in each Catchbox model. To ensure a smooth experience with your product, make sure to use the recommended amount of units per room:
- up to 2 Lite transmitters in one room
- up to 4 Plus Audience or Presenter Mics in the US or up to 8 Plus Audience or Presenter Mics in EU/globally
- as many Modules as the 3rd party beltpack system manufacturer recommends.
Here are some of the best practices of using multiple Catchbox units in one room:
- When using multiple Catchbox receivers, always place them apart from each other to make sure they won’t interfere with each other (the recommended distance is at least 50 cm / 20 in)
- Do not stack the receivers on top of each other
- If possible, place the receiver in the middle of the room
- Do not place the receiver near or inside metal objects (shelves or racks) or under metal surfaces
- Remove obstacles between the transmitter and receiver